Tinting Smooth Transparent Glazing Gel
From PROCEED SYSTEM Wiki
- May be tinted with Proceed Pigment Dispersion, Proceed Slow Drying Fluid Acrylics and Proceed Metallic Mediums. Additions of more than 10% of Fluid Acrylics or Metallic Mediums will lower application viscosity. Dries to a high gloss finish. To lower sheen, add Proceed Matting Additive.
- Works as a non-functional topcoat, can be tinted with Metallic Mediums or GOLDEN Interference and Iridescent colors to create metallic acrylic wax looks.
- Has a blue cast to the color by itself.
- Has the greatest wet/dry colorshift. The wet,mixed color will dry as dark as the original color out of the bottle before it was added to the Smooth Transparent Glazing Gel.
- For more information please review How to Tint the Proceed Products.
Each of the draw downs below are tinted with the same amount of Dioxazine Purple. The images show which Benjamin Moore Base tints the most like this product.
Smooth Transparent Glazing Gel is most similar to Benjamin Moore Base 4.
Smooth Transparent Glazing Gel Tint Chart
Click on the image and read the formula beneath the picture.