Tinting Rough Regular Texture
From PROCEED SYSTEM Wiki
- Tint with Proceed Pigment Dispersions.
- Use high transparency pigments to maximize translucency of the final finish.
- High-hiding pigments will result in an opaque finish.
- Do not add more than 10% dispersion.
- Always test tint ratio before use.
- Use of more than recommended percentage could cause water sensitivity.
- For more information please review How to Tint the Proceed Products.
Each of the draw downs below are tinted with the same amount of Dioxazine Purple. The images show which Benjamin Moore Base tints the most like this product.
Rough Regular Texture is closest to Benjamin Mooore Base 4.
Rough Regular Tint Chart
Click on the image and read the formula beneath the picture.