Category:Smooth Translucent Texture
From PROCEED SYSTEM Wiki
Proceed® Smooth Translucent Texture is a smooth, acrylic translucent plaster that is used to create effects that mimic lime and Venetian Plasters and other faux finishes. It is burnishable when dry to reveal tool marks and depth of translucent color.
Please view the following link for the Smooth Translucent Texture Application Guide
- We call this product Smooth Translucent Texture because it dries to a smooth and translucent surface and can be troweled on to create textural effects.
- Can be tinted, troweled, sanded, thinned and sprayed or rolled.
- A burnishable texture that creates the look of “Venetian plaster”.
- Can be tinted white or black.
- Very easy to apply, "without drag".
- Fast drying.
- This product is meant to be applied in a veneer coat. Crazing may occur if applied too heavy in one application.
- View testing results for Stain Resistance
- Please click this link to view a general video on Smooth Translucent Texture
Pages in category "Smooth Translucent Texture"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.